Version 0.7.3 of RecipePress reloaded will sport some new features:
- a completely refurbished settings page now using Redux Framework
- exclude ingredients like ‘salt’ or ‘pepper’ from ingredient listings like the index
- a button for the wordpress editor to easily include shortcodes in your posts and pages
I hope to release this new version within the next days.
I’ve just released version 0.7.0 of RecipePress reloaded on wordpress.org.
- Proper excerpts for recipes also in the database
- templates can define the look & feel of excerpts
- option for placement of instruction images
This release shpould also fix a lot of bugs. Probably there still are some left. As I’ve had some trouble syncing my github repository with the svn repository on wordpress.org there might be some bugs again that I thought to have fixed already.
Please report all bugs at the support forum.
I’ve just released version 0.6.0beta of RecipePress reloaded on github and on wordpress.org. It’s new features:
- Add nutritional information to your recipes
- Choose between two templates to display your recipes
- Rearranged settings page for a better overview
- Added Italian translation, thanks to Bonecruncher, not complete yet
Please test this beta release and report possible bugs. You will have to download and install it manually. The stable release 0.6.0 of RecipePress reloaded is scheduled to appear on July 19th on the wordpress.org repository.
Not really a bagel. More a Turkish roll. Yummy for breakfast or as a snack